Straw bag LITTLE MISS CAPRI
Straw bag LITTLE MISS CAPRI
Cute, mini straw bag destined to be one of the Italian musthaves! ‘Simply charming, darling!’… Imagine Marcello whispering that in your ear!
- The bag is hand woven with mediterranean dwarf palm leaves
- Turquoise pon pon trim
- Decorated with hand painted patches and CAPRI caption
- Size in cm H18 x L35 x W 15 approx
- Size in inches H7″ inch x 13.5″ x W6″ approx
- Personalization option! Please contact us by email for questions and possibilities.
Getting married? Please visit our Italian Weddings page!
*Note: Each strawbag is a unique hand made and hand decorated item, no two bags are the same. There will be natural small differences as the Artist replicates the theme. PLEASE READ additional information in the product description at the bottom of this page!
NOTE: For shipping outside of the EU please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide accurate shipping costs promptly.
Mini straw bag Little Miss Capri
As you surely know, the island of Capri is more than just a location: it is an icon of Italian lifestyle. The ‘Capri look’ has become embedded in collective imagination as glamorous, sunny, mediterranean. In this tradition, the Little Miss Capri bag is sure to evoke lovely aperitivo moments as the sea rustles nearby!
To straw or not to straw? To straw! Of course…
The timeless charm of handwoven straw accessories and artifacts strikes deep chords in many of us. Possessing something beautiful, that human hands have crafted from natural raw plant-fibres, is not only refreshing in our consumer mass-machine-production era, it is endearingly enriching. The mini straw bag LITTLE MISS CAPRI by Italian Summers is a true work of beauty. To know that such an item is a one-of-a-kind, unique and unrepeatable, is perhaps a true luxury beyond the fact that its relative price may be considered irrelevant, when compared to other purchaseables (which exist in the millions as they are stamped out industrially!).
- Our raw, unfinished straw bags are handmade by artisans in Morocco and Spain, this implies that each item is inspected personally by us before they are decorated and finished by us in Italy. Every piece is unique as there are no two alike.
- Please keep in mind that all of these straw bags may have their slight ‘blemishes’ as part of their organic nature, which really is their true charm.
- The straw bags present a distinctive ‘overlap’ finishing braid on the top rim. This is part of the weaving technique.
- As we pack and ship our bags in the best manner possible, some may arrive slightly out of shape. This is easy to fix. Simply spray the bag slightly with water in a spraybottle and reshape it gently as the fibres soften up.